2.09.2012

hallelujah.

I just exercised (more on that topic later)! I brought Lucy for a walk which means I get a doggie-mama-of-the-day award. She loved every minute of our three-mile stroll. (except when I made her stop and sit for a picture..)
When we got back, I let her off the leash so, naturally, she began running hot laps around the yard and driveway. She rounded the corner around my car a little too quickly, causing her to slip on the grass on her way back onto the driveway and hit the side of her "beak" (yes, her nose is called a beak in our household) on the cement. Poor little baby. I think it hurt her pride because she ran over to me for comfort. But no need to worry, she will be fine and won't need any medical attention. Nothing a little mama love won't cure. :) Now she's singing songs to me in hopes of getting my carrots...

No comments:

Post a Comment