3.07.2012

sweat.

It never fails that the small amount of work I have left to meet a deadline always takes ten times longer than anticipated. After working all day, quite literally, yesterday (8am-11pm... with a couple short facebook+pinterest breaks worked in there, naturally) I woke up again this morning to wrap up the rest. Um, "wrap up the rest" took all day. I had planned and hoped to go to a 4p yoga class which didn't happen, but was able to make it to the C1.5 class at 6:30. The extra five degrees hotter than the class I have been attending (making it 90ish degrees) successfully sweat the stress of the day right out of me! The salty-sweat-dripping-off-the-tip-of-my-nose-and-into-my-eyes-making-it-hard-to-see kind of sweat. And it. was. amazing. I did crow and wheel today, however, was unable to master the headstand. Obviously.

Tomorrow I'm attending a CPY Spin class, as a first-timer, with my sister. I have a feeling I'll get the chance to sweat the day right out of me again... yay!

Onto my better half.. The gloomy, misty, depressing morning didn't stop my husband from hopping on his bike to rock out a 22 miler! He asked me to go, which I didn't have any hesitation is answering with a: "no way, josé". I wasn't surprised when I saw him after his ride... My husband is so dirty.




























Now it's 11:49p and I am still awake, but barely, and pretty soon will look like this if I don't go to bed:
























This little furry-four-legged-half-human dog cracks me up on a daily basis! I laugh every time I look at these photos. If I laugh, they should at least make you smile. Enjoy. :)
 Showing her dentures!


























Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment